Monday, March 18, 2013

Thorsten Heins, you make me laugh - thank you!!

I love reading quotes from Blackberry's CEO, because he makes me laugh!  While I can't argue that Apple's iPhone is short on recent innovation, I think he misses the point that Apple will sell as many iPhones in a month as Blackberry will probably sell of it's new phones in an entire year - if they're even able to do that.  I think you missed the "meeting customer demand" boat a long time ago Thorsten.  In a dictionary of phrases, you'll see his picture next to the definition of "sticking your head in the sand."

Blackberry CEO once again makes me laugh, calling the Apple iPhone "outdated".  Good one Thorsten!  I can't wait to hear your description of your antique Blackberry phones.

http://gizmodo.com/5991065/blackberrys-ceo-says-the-iphone-is-outdated?post=58362205


A Blackberry employee hard at work using his company phone:

No comments:

Post a Comment