Monday, July 14, 2014

Post from summer of 2011

Copying this here since I'm deleting the blog this came from originally.

I just got a Nikon Coolpix S9100 and it's rekindling my interest in photography.  When I was younger I was very interested in landscape and abstract photography.  Nowadays I'm more interested in the much simpler daily snapshot sort of pictures.  It takes a lot less effort, that's for sure!  So I'm going to start posting some of the pictures I'm taking with my new camera as I get familiar and experiment with it.  It's a GREAT camera BTW, though a bit expensive for a point-and-shoot.


A great friend got me this appearance card signed by Ron Kittle!!  Showing how much detail the camera picks up.  Pretty impressive!



My son Daniel being silly.


My car - 2005 Honda Civic EX Special Edition.  I love it.


ATM that I use a lot.


Damage at the family house from the June 21, 2011 storm.  They had no power for two days.



Driving east on Ogden Ave. at La Grange Road in La Grange, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment