Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Villa Nova Pizza in Stickney, IL

I was looking up Villa Nova's hours on Google, since I'm not used to ordering from them on a weeknight, and was moved to scribble something about Villa Nova pizza here.

Tomorrow is my son Daniel's birthday, and we're having a small family gathering at my mother-in-law's home to celebrate.  The typical birthday celebration there means pizza, cake and ice cream.  Here's what I have to say in my Villa Nova Pizza review on Google:

"This is my favorite pizza place.  The pizza has a very thin, almost flaky crust that has great flavor and stays very crispy around the outside of the pizza.  They cut it into squares "tavern" style.  When you order Villa Nova pizza with a group of people, make sure to call dibs on a 'corner' - one of the four triangular pieces.  On other pizzas it's the part that no one wants....on a Villa Nova pizza, people try to get them first - the crust is that good!  Their sausage is excellent.

Eating in there is a very minimalist experience, and just not for me.  My favorite is take out just as it's coming out of the oven, and getting it home while it's still piping hot."

Check 'em out.  I'm fairly certain you will not be disappointed.

Villa Nova Pizza's website

Villa Nova on Yelp!

And enticing shots of a Villa Nova sausage pizza.....yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment